The heart of Harriman State Park is the group of cottages, dormitories, and out buildings that are situated on a bluff above a bend of the Henry’s Fork of the Snake River. They are there for your enjoyment when you want to have a family reunion, corporate party, and are a perfect setting to enjoy the unique history and natural beauty of the area.
Known as one of the best fly-fishing streams in the nation, the Henry’s Fork meanders for eight miles through Harriman State Park. In the winter, Harriman is a premier Nordic ski area with over 24-miles of groomed trails for skate and classic skiing, snowshoeing and fat bike riding. Wildlife is in abundance at the park with trumpeter swans, elk, moose, and sandhill cranes.
- 11,000 acres
- Dorms and group dorms, bunkhouses, cabins and yurts
- Scovel Center
- Dry Ridge Outfitters Horseback Rides
- Writers at Harriman
- Mountains and Strings
Directions From Rexburg:
- Head north out of town past Walmart.
- At the north, overpass turn right onto US-20 E towards Saint Anthony (4 min)
- Travel to your Destination( 48 min – 46.3 miles) Harriman State Park 3489 Green Canyon Road, Island Park, ID 83429