This beautiful nine hole golf course is located among the pines in a sportsman’s paradise. It was built in 1970 and is a private golf course open to the public. It is a high altitude (6600 feet) short season course located about 35 miles south of Yellowstone Park. The avid golfer can expect great scenery and fantastic views! The Manager’s update of improvements to be made on the golf course included rebuilding number seven green and the number three tee box.
The usual 6-10 foot winter snow pack often lasts until about May 1 and the course is open through October 15. The golf season is quite short at this course.. However, this basic course provided by Island Park Village beats computer golf and the scenery and smell are wonderful. Middle Tees are 2668 yards par 35. Forward Tees are 2668 yards also with par 35. Rental carts are available as well as rental clubs.
- New driving range 10 stations, 300 yards in length
- Tee times are available 3 days in advance
- Open to the public and members
- Golf lessons available by appointment
Directions From Rexburg:
- Merge onto US-20 E from Main St. Rexburg
- Drive 58 miles to Grandview Rd
Family Friendly, Rentals available, scenic