This beautiful 18 hole course is located among mature trees, rivers, and lakes making this a very fun and challenging course for all levels of play. It is a privately owned course, open to the public. They accept reservation a week in advance. They offer a small practice area, carts, golf shop, snack bar and lounge.
Jefferson Hills is located half way between Rexburg and Idaho Falls and is easily accessible from Highway 20. It is a mature 18 hole course with the dry bed of the Snake River running through the course.
- The Clubhouse Bar & Grill opened year round
- 18 Holes
Directions From Rexburg:
- Get on US-20 W from ID-33 W
- Follow US-20 W to N Yellowstone Hwy in Jefferson County
- Merge onto US-20 W
- Use the right lane to take the ramp to Menan/Roberts
- Turn left toward N Yellowstone Hwy
- Follow N Yellowstone Hwy to Labelle Rd
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto N Yellowstone Hwy
- Turn left onto Labelle Rd
- Jefferson Hills Golf Course
- 4074 East 500 North, Rigby, ID 83442