Egin lakes is a fun place for family outings or youth groups. Surrounded by the Sand Dunes, Egin lakes is an oasis in the middle of a rolling sea of sand.
This body of water is generally shallow, but it is much larger in late Spring to Early Summer. Egin lakes houses a variety of marine animals such as frogs and much more.
This lake has 48 first-come-first-served dry camp sites including a small store in the center of the campground and large over-flow lots for day use.
Egin Lakes is Paid Access only. Rates are $5/Day or $60/Annual Pass. Camping is $25-$60/ day depending on the size of the camping unit and amenities. Also, a $10 fee is charged per use of RV dump stations.
Egin lakes is primarily for Sand-Dune Riders. However, swimmers and explorers are welcome.
Directions to Egin Lakes:
- Take the North Rexburg exit off US Highway 20.
- If you are northbound, turn left, if you are southbound, turn right onto 1900 E which is the Parker-Salem Highway and the Red Road.
- Drive for 6.3 miles north to the second flashing light
- Turn left and travel approximately 1 mile to the split in the road.
- Go right (Over the railroad tracks)
- Continue on 500 N. for 3 miles.
- At the Egin Lakes access sign, turn right onto the gravel road.
- Surrounded by the Sand Dunes
- 48 Improved Camping Spots
- RV Dump Stations
- Portable Water System
- Electrical Service
Click HERE for more information!
Camping, Family Friendly, Paid Access, Swimming