Nestled along Idaho’s famous Snake River, Heise Hot Springs is just 20 miles east of Idaho Falls, Idaho. Airport transportation can be arranged; car rentals are available. Located three miles North off of US Highway 26 on the Heise Road.
Enjoy a relaxing time at Heise Hot Springs. It is a popular place for family reunions, church group gatherings, and vacationers. Take advantage of the thermally heated mineral waters of the pool facilities or enjoy the 350-foot water slide. Water temperatures are around 92 degrees for the filtered fresh-water pool and the natural mineral hot pool is a toasty 105 degrees.
- Outdoor Fresh Water Pool
- Golf Course
- Heated Mineral Pool
Directions From Rexburg:
- Head south on S 3rd W toward W 2nd S
- Turn right onto W 4th S
- Continue onto S Yellowstone Hwy
- Turn left onto S 2000 W/Archer Rd Continue to follow S 2000 W
- Continue onto W 7800 S
- Slight right toward S 600 E/Archer Rd Continue to follow Archer Rd
- Continue on Poplar Loop. Drive to E Heise Rd
- Turn left onto E 200 N/Heise Rd/Poplar Loop
- Continue straight onto N 4800 E/Heise Rd/Poplar Loop Continue to follow Heise Rd/Poplar Loop
- Slight left onto E 100 N/Heise Rd/Poplar Loop
- Slight left onto N 5050 E
- Turn right onto E Heise Rd Destination will be on the right.
- Heise Hot Springs Inc 5116 East Heise Road, Ririe, ID 83443