Twin Bridges Park is located on a 31-acre plot of pristine land rich with wildlife on the South Fork of the Snake River. It was developed by Madison County and is a favorite camping, fishing and picnic area with a boat dock for river access. Campsites shaded picnic tables, and restrooms are located at the park. The area has many trees and undergrowth. There are deer and moose in the area. And even bears and mountain lions have been sighted from time to time. It is also a great area for bird watching. Twin Bridges is located between two bridges (from which it gets its name) has two entrances and is well signed.
Twin Bridges Park is open to the public seven days a week. Camping is on a first come first served basis $10.00 a night or $40.00 for 5 nights. Shelter Reservations can be made by calling 356-3139 and paying a fee.
New Winter Recreation Trails (2022)
Twin Bridges recently added 2 groomed trails for winter recreation
- ALL parking is in the south entrance (just south of the main).
- No motorized vehicles are allowed in the park until the main gates open (weather depending).
- Each of these trails is approximately 1.25 miles long and have marked start and finish signs.
- Groomed regularly.
- No day use fee.
- Under video surveillance
• R.V. pads and tent sites
• Boat Ramp & Docks
• Picnic Areas with fire pits
• Children’s playground
• 4 large shelters with picnic tables and fire rings for group gatherings
Directions From Rexburg:
- Head south on S 3rd W toward W 2nd S
- Turn right onto W 4th S
- Continue onto S Yellowstone Hwy
- Turn left onto S 2000 W/Archer Rd Continue to follow S 2000 W
- Continue onto W 7800 S
- Slight right toward S 600 E
Continue onto S 600 E (3.1 mi) Drive to your destinationTwin Bridges Campground Lyman, Archer, Ririe Highway,, South 600 East, Rexburg, ID 83440